Friday, December 12, 2008

1 below zero this morning





Last night I went to watch my 10th grade boy Louie play hockey.

Here he is in the penalty box serving 2 minutes for slashing.






It was just below zero degrees this morning when I drove my girls to school. By the time I got home from work it was a balmy 18 degrees so I decided it was time to get out to the trailer and continue removing internal panels.









Summit beer and Morphine is a great combo. Morphine is a band with drums, bari-sax, and a two string slide bass player that sings. Check out their song "We Used To Meet Every Tuesday."



So I've got all my interior panels out except the ceiling and endcaps. I'm leaving the insulation in until Spring shows up.



The original glass is frosty at 7:00 p.m. and I can see my breath inside the trailer so it's quitting time.

Oh yeah, this morning I bought 4 front row tickets to the Neville Brothers and Dr. John who are sharing the bill Feb 12th here in Rochester, Mn. Sometimes life just hits you right in the face with a good thing! I'm taking my two boys and guitar god buddy Tom Kochie to the concert. My other guitar god buddy Charlie Lacy will be right across the aisle with his whole family and some of the neighbors. Yes, I have two friends that are both guitar gods and I mean real guitar, not "Guitar Hero." Peace...

No comments: