Tuesday, November 3, 2009

vintage hat!

My buddy Jim Bier called me up and said "I've got something for you that you're gonna like" and I said "Is is an Airstream?" So I was close and he was right, I dig it!
This is my 8th grade girl Lucy. She played on the Rochester Lourdes high school varsity tennis team this year. They took 4th place at state as a team. We're pretty proud of this one.

It's leaf raking time and my 4th grader is in charge (takes after her mom). Josie loves the leaf piles and she's a huge fan of the family Airstreams. She can tell you the year, model, and length of both of our trailers.
It's time to get the fireplace going, tune in a hockey game and enjoy a cold one! Game on...

2 comments:

the byamcaravanner said...

Steve,

If you make it out to the east coast for CBR or the WBBB make sure to bring the kids. My girls will appreciate the company.

Steve

Frank Yensan said...

about time for a blog update surely the impending Bash has you shaking the blues...