Friday, November 28, 2008

slow and steady



rivets, rivets, and more rivets

made the mistake of going to Northern Handyman today to buy more drill bits...

BLACK FRIDAY IS TO BE AVOIDED IN THE FUTURE by me!

anyhow...I took out the fridge vent and the streetside lower interior panel today while enjoying the Ed Bickert Quartet and then some Neville Brothers (Live From Planet Earth)...if you don't have this CD in your collection then you are missing out on a great album!


I am catching glimpses of my frame and no big surprises yet. I continue to read airforum threads and blogs to try and educate myself on Airstream construction and restoration techniques. The "aluminitus" is easy to catch and impossible to get rid of, so I won't fight it.

My wife bought us a new toaster (she loves Black Friday) and remarked that it looks like an Airstream. There is hope for her, yet!







Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are keeping in mind the true spirit of the holidays.

Spoil your family with quantity and quality time.

No comments: