Tuesday, November 25, 2008

aft interior panel removal and my day job








Yeah, I bought some more drill bits and managed some free time. Time to remove the lower aft interior panels so I can see what's going on...







http://www.area63productions.com/Area63/Blog/Blog.html always lists the music he's listening to while working so I will follow his lead...tonight featured Metallica...Death Magnetic (the new one like old Metallica...) Gov't Mule...Mighty High and Maceo Parker...old stuff with James and a bunch of newer thangs. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing. Tomorrow I chill out with some Charles Mingus and Otis Spann after I work the early shift at the radio station. (see next photo)










my day job at the radio station KNXR
97.5 FM Rochester, Mn
all the hits...
from a long time ago...
not by the original artist...















My buddy Jim Giebel, the noon till two announcer. He is starting to watch hockey on TV just 'cause I like hockey and his wife doesn't. Go, Jim!










SAFETY FIRST, STYLE LAST.

No comments: