This is the old
double-flare door gasket....>>
...which I replaced with brand new Airstream gasket.
all of the old dried up window and door gaskets
This is the silicone remover in action.
Yup, that's the adhesive remover.
Next on my list is to finish the gasket on the three small windows (I didn't get enough linear feet to complete the job even after measuring twice and cutting once. Pretty sure my order was shorted.)
After that it's on to stripping the old clearcoat, dropping the bellypan and removing the old subfloor and then posting the classic "me standing in the middle of my trailer with no floor shot."
Enjoy your summer, your families, and your Airstreams!